Published at PO Box 96 124 W. St. Clair Romeo, MI 48065. Phone: (586)752-3524 Fax: (586)752-0548
Updated Wednesday, March 05, 2014 at 3 PM EST
|Home||Sports||Community||What's Happening||Classifieds||News Summary|
|C. FRANCES ASCHLIMAN||LIDIANN SUTTER|
|RODNEY VISNICK||SCOTT SCHOENHERR|
|Browse Full Text...|
Friday, 2 pm
Inserts Friday, Noon
Editorial Monday, Noon
Service Directory Display Monday, 2 pm
Service Directory Liners Monday, 3 pm
Classified Liners All Holiday Deadlines are One Full Workday Earlier
You are Viewing an Archived IssuePosted: 12/25/13
MACOMB CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS44575 Garfield Road, Clinton Township. (586) 286-2222. www.MacombCenter.com* Aladdin and Other Enchanting tales, 1 & 4 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 11.
* We've Only Just Begun: Carpenters Remembered, 2 & 7 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 18.
* Russian National Ballet Theatre (Sleeping Beauty), 3 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 19.
* The Addams Family Musical, 7:30 p.m., Friday, Jan. 24, 2 & 7 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 25.
* The King's Singers, The Great American Songbook, 4 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 1.
* Black Boy presented by The American Place Theatre's Literature to Life, 10 a.m., Tuesday & Wednesday, Feb. 4-5.
* Alan Safier as George Burns in Say Goodnight Gracie, 3 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 16.
* Ladysmith Black Mambazo, 7:30 p.m., Friday, Feb. 21.
* Aaron Radatz: Magical Entertainer, 3 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 23.
* The Great Mountain (Page to Stage series), 9:45 a.m. & 12:30 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 27.
* DanceBrazil, 7:30 p.m., Friday, Feb. 28.
* Visit website for further listings.
We Will Rock You, the Musical by Queen and Ben Elton, Apri 1-13. www.BroadwayInDetroit.com
DETROIT OPERA HOUSE
The Gershwin's Porgy and Bess, March 4-9. www.BroadwayInDetroit.com